I think it’s high time I had a bucket list – a list of things I want to do before I die. I’m not planning on dying anytime soon, but that’s kind of the point: if you wait until you are dying before you start working on your bucket list then you’ve probably waited too long! When I die I want to be able to look back and be satisfied that I’ve actually made a good dent in the list. So without further ado, here’s the start of my list; I’m sure I’ll add more to it as time goes by.
- Write a book and get it published.
- Hike a long trail, maybe not as big as the Appalachian Trail, but something challenging.
- Visit Alaska.
- Visit lots of national parks.
- Write an adventure game and get it published.
- Own a house on a few acres of land in the country.